downwonbyvo Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Biting Elbows: Bad Motherfucker Tamil Dubbed Movie Torrent

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b A man that is captured by an agency tries to escape and get a teleportation device.
These five minutes are apparently the music video fro a song from the band "Biting Elbows" and this was made 2 years ago. It's a very fast video and the fact that we follow some kind of secret agent in the first-person perspective makes this even fast. Apart from that, it's a completely mediocre effort, not bad, but also nothing memorable in here. The song is not too great or catchy and the action gets a bit repetitive soon, even at this short runtime. They tried to make it more interesting towards the end with a move inside the snowy mountains, but it didn't change anything in my opinion. Also the video looks fairly cheap occasionally. All in all, neither worth the watch nor the listen. Thumbs down.
This is a music video (short film) shot entirely in 1st person. It is unique and you don&#39;t see too many videos executed so well. It is freely available on YouTube so check it out. If you grew up playing FPS (first-person shooter) games then you will enjoy this.<br/><br/>This is a precursor to the follow-up feature length film, Hardcore Henry. If you like what you see in this short film, I recommend that you check out Hardcore Henry. You can clearly see the influences of this video and what a bigger budget can do.<br/><br/>The director of this film and Hardcore Henry is apparently part of the music ground Biting Elbows. Not entirely sure what they play but it sounds like some sort of electronic punk rock music. If you are into that type of music, might be worth checking out that group.

Maniac Cop full movie in hindi free download mp4The Paul Ultimatum movie in tamil dubbed download21 Jump Street full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pBattle of the Humungonauts 720p torrentJustice League: The Flashpoint Paradox download torrentthe Tobey Maguire Mick Jagger and the Rolling Stones full movie in hindi free download hdEpisode 1.3 online freeGlobal Warming in Action in hindi download free in torrentThere Goes My Girl full movie in hindi free downloadHeartbreak Ridge full movie in hindi free download
Please log in to post a reply.